Last Updated on
Open-Faced Turkey Sandwiches
2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
½ teaspoon rubbed sage
2 (12 ounce) jars roasted turkey gravy
1 (28 ounce) package frozen home-style mashed potatoes
½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
6 slices white bread, toasted
1. Place turkey in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with sage. Top with gravy.
2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
3. About 10 minutes before serving, cook mashed potatoes as directed on package.
4. Remove turkey from cooker and shred with two forks. Stir poultry seasoning and Worcestershire sauce into gravy in cooker.
5. Place large spoonful of turkey on each toast slice. Top with 1/4 cup mashed potatoes. Spoon gravy over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.