This blueberry cheesecake recipe combines the sweet taste of blueberries with rich cheesecake. It has a light and fluffy texture, making every bite melt in your mouth.
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cups cold water
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
7 oz. (1 jar) marshmallow creme
2 cups (1 lb.) blueberries, frozen or fresh, plus additional for garnish, if desired
8 oz. tub frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups) plus additional for garnish, if desired
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe Directions:
1. Combine crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
2. Beat cream cheese on medium speed. Set aside.
3. Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved. Gradually add the gelatin to cream cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
4. Blend in lemon juice and lemon peel.
5. Add the marshmallow creme, mix well.
6. Fold in whipped topping.
7. Puree the blueberries then fold into cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
8. If desired, spread a layer of whipped topping on top of cheesecake and sprinkle with fresh blueberries before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.