Olive oil and salt combined with the spice of black pepper add flavor to brussels sprouts as they roast to crisp tender. This recipe may even make the brussels sprouts haters convert!
1 1/2 lbs. fresh Brussels sprouts
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
3. Mix sprouts in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Transfer to a baking sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
5. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly. Serves 6.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.