Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Olive oil and salt combined with the spice of black pepper add flavor to brussels sprouts as they roast to crisp tender. This recipe may even make the brussels sprouts haters convert!
1 1/2 lbs. fresh Brussels sprouts
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
3. Mix sprouts in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Transfer to a baking sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
5. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly. Serves 6.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes