Don't use those sodium-filled chicken breadings. This easy and delicious recipe uses ingredients that you already have and is packed full of flavor; plus there is no sticky egg mixture required.
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Warm garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
3. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and cheese.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly onto chicken breasts.
5. Dip chicken in olive oil/garlic mixture, then into bread crumb mix.
6. Place chicken in a greased baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.