Don't use those sodium-filled chicken breadings. This easy and delicious recipe uses ingredients that you already have and is packed full of flavor; plus there is no sticky egg mixture required.
2 teaspoons crushed garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Warm garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
3. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and cheese.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper lightly onto chicken breasts.
5. Dip chicken in olive oil/garlic mixture, then into bread crumb mix.
6. Place chicken in a greased baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Serves 4.