1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons chopped dried rosemary
1 ½ teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 (3-4 pound) boneless pork loin roast
4-6 medium red skinned potatoes, peeled and quartered
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix the garlic, rosemary, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and ½ teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl. Rub the pork loin with the mixture and place the pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
3. Roast for 50 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cover the potatoes with water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook for about 10 minutes until barely tender. Drain and let cool.
5. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, thyme, remaining ½ teaspoon of salt, and remaining ½ teaspoon of pepper in a large bowl.
6. Place the potatoes around the pork loin and roast for an additional 45 to 60 minutes or until the pork registers at least 155 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
7. Cover the roast with foil and let stand for about 15 minutes before slicing.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.