1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
6 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
3/4 cup QUAKER® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
3/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup catsup
1 cup egg, lightly beaten
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8 ounces rotini pasta
16 ounces frozen Italian vegetable blend
2 teaspoons olive oil or margarine
Salt and black pepper, to taste
14-1/2 ounces Italian seasoned diced tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine beef, 1 cup cheese, oats, onion, catsup, egg, soy sauce, garlic, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Combine well.
2. Press approximately 1/3 cup meatloaf mixture into each of 12 medium muffin cups.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until centers are no longer pink.
4. Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 6 minutes of cooking.
5. Drain pasta and toss with olive oil, remaining 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
6. Spoon tomatoes into microwave-safe bowl; microwave, covered, on HIGH (100% power) until heated through.
7. Remove meatloaves from muffin pans; top with tomatoes and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve with pasta and vegetables.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.