3 Tablespoons margarine or butter
1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies cereal
Pretzels, both sticks and twisted
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
2. Add Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies. Stir until well coated. Using spatula coated with cooking spray or waxed paper, press mixture into 15½ x 10½ x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
3. When slightly cooled, shape cereal mixture into body and head shape using buttered hands. Place on waxed paper or a surface coated with cooking spray. Allow to cool.
4. Using peanut butter and a pretzel, attach head. Decorate head with mini m&ms and candy corn.
5. Insert pretzel rods for legs.
6. Using peanut butter, attach m&ms to twisted pretzel and attach to body with peanut butter.
Note: Best when done in a cool kitchen, or chill peanut butter first.