Rice Krispies Treats Thanksgiving Turkeys
3 Tablespoons margarine or butter
1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
6 cups Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies cereal
Pretzels, both sticks and twisted
1. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
2. Add Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies. Stir until well coated. Using spatula coated with cooking spray or waxed paper, press mixture into 15½ x 10½ x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
3. When slightly cooled, shape cereal mixture into body and head shape using buttered hands. Place on waxed paper or a surface coated with cooking spray. Allow to cool.
4. Using peanut butter and a pretzel, attach head. Decorate head with mini m&ms and candy corn.
5. Insert pretzel rods for legs.
6. Using peanut butter, attach m&ms to twisted pretzel and attach to body with peanut butter.
Note: Best when done in a cool kitchen, or chill peanut butter first.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!