1½ pounds boneless turkey roast
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 Tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 cup cranberries
2 cups water
2 Tablespoons orange juice
1 Tablespoon corn starch
2 Tablespoons water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place turkey in a roasting pan, and rub with olive oil. Combine the cinnamon, cloves, allspice and peppercorns; rub over turkey.
3. Place turkey in the oven and roast for about 1 hour until juices run clear.
4. Prepare a sauce by combining the cranberries and 2 cups water in a saucepan and bringing to a boil. Lower the heat and cook until cranberries begin to pop; add the orange juice.
5. Combine the corn starch or arrowroot with 2 tablespoons water and add to the sauce. Cook until thick and serve over sliced turkey.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.