At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Meatless Sweet Potato Chili
28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
14 ounce can diced tomatoes
2 Tablespoons chili powder
1 Tablespoon ground cumin
2 teaspoons paprika
2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1-inch chunks
1 clove garlic, minced
15 ounce can kidney beans
15 ounce can black beans
1. Place crushed tomatoes and diced tomatoes into the crockpot.
2. Add chili powder, cumin, paprika, brown sugar and salt; stirring well after each addition.
3. Add the sweet potatoes, garlic, kidney beans and black beans.
4. Stir to coat everything well.
5. Cook on LOW for 10 hours.