Easy Mexican Lasagna
1 pound ground beef
1 large green pepper, chopped
2 cups Tomato Basil & Garlic pasta Sauce
1-1/2 cups picante Sauce
1 Tablespoon chili powder
8 flour tortillas, (6-inch)
16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
4 1/2 ounces sliced pitted ripe olives, drained
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cook the beef and pepper in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until beef is well browned, stirring to separate the meat. Drain any fat.
3. Add the pasta sauce, 1 cup picante sauce and chili powder. Heat to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Spread the remaining picante sauce in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange 4 tortillas in the dish.
6. Top with half of the beef mixture, half of the cheese and half of the olives. Repeat the layers.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes.