These two recipes are easy cheesecake recipes that take minutes to make, but taste like you worked hard to create this delicious dessert!
Our easy no bake cheesecake recipe has the smooth, creamy flavor of cheesecake without the worry of baking. Our recipe uses a pre-made graham cracker pie crust to make assembly even simpler. It doesn't get any easier than this! Enjoy!
1 graham cracker pie crust
8 ounce package soft cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
8 ounces Cool Whip, slightly thawed
Easy Cheesecake Recipe #1 Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Fold in Cool Whip.
2. Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.
This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping. It is crustless, but you can easily add a graham cracker crust before filling your pie plate. It gets rave reviews at every family gathering!
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tablespoons sugar
8 ounces sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
Easy Cheesecake #2 Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, 3 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with mixer until smooth. Pour into well greased 9 inch pie plate.
2. Bake 22 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Turn oven off. Remove cheesecake and cool for 5 minutes.
3. Combine 3 Tablespoons sugar, sour cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread over warm cheesecake and return to oven for 5 minutes.
4. Cool and refrigerate.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!