Easy Cheesecake Recipe
These two recipes are easy cheesecake recipes that take minutes to make, but taste like you worked hard to create this delicious dessert!
Easy Cheesecake #1
Our easy no bake cheesecake recipe has the smooth, creamy flavor of cheesecake without the worry of baking. Our recipe uses a pre-made graham cracker pie crust to make assembly even simpler. It doesn't get any easier than this! Enjoy!
1 graham cracker pie crust
8 ounce package soft cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
8 ounces Cool Whip, slightly thawed
Easy Cheesecake Recipe #1 Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Fold in Cool Whip.
2. Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.
Easy Cheesecake #2
This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping. It is crustless, but you can easily add a graham cracker crust before filling your pie plate. It gets rave reviews at every family gathering!
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tablespoons sugar
8 ounces sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
Easy Cheesecake #2 Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, 3 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with mixer until smooth. Pour into well greased 9 inch pie plate.
2. Bake 22 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Turn oven off. Remove cheesecake and cool for 5 minutes.
3. Combine 3 Tablespoons sugar, sour cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread over warm cheesecake and return to oven for 5 minutes.
4. Cool and refrigerate.
Cheesecake Recipes List