These two recipes are easy cheesecake recipes that take minutes to make, but taste like you worked hard to create this delicious dessert!
1 graham cracker pie crust
8 ounce package soft cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
8 ounces Cool Whip, slightly thawed
Easy Cheesecake Recipe #1 Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar and mix well. Add sour cream and vanilla, mix well. Fold in Cool Whip.
2. Spoon into pie crust and chill for 4 hours.
This is an easy baked cheesecake recipe that is topped with a delicious sour cream and sugar topping. It is crustless, but you can easily add a graham cracker crust before filling your pie plate. It gets rave reviews at every family gathering!
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 Tablespoons sugar
8 ounces sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
Easy Cheesecake #2 Directions:
1. Beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar, 3 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with mixer until smooth. Pour into well greased 9 inch pie plate.
2. Bake 22 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Turn oven off. Remove cheesecake and cool for 5 minutes.
3. Combine 3 Tablespoons sugar, sour cream, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread over warm cheesecake and return to oven for 5 minutes.
4. Cool and refrigerate.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.