Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
1 pound ground beef
6 bacon strips, diced
1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed tomato soup
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking; cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels.
4. Drain bacon drippings from skillet. Drain pasta, add to skillet.
5. Stir in the soup, beef and bacon; heat through.
6. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook until the cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.
Try these similar recipes: