1½ cups elbow macaroni
12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
¼ cup finely chopped onion
1 (6.5 ounce) container semisoft cheese with garlic and herb
1 ⅔ cups fat free milk
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
¾ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
2 cups fresh baby spinach
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting any salt; drain.
2. Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender, stirring frequently.
3. Remove skillet from heat and stir in semisoft cheese until melted.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and flour until smooth. Add to chicken mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
5. Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
6. Add cooked macaroni and spinach; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through and spinach begins to wilt.
7. Stir in tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Total Fat 12g
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.