6 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 ½ cups traditional Italian spaghetti sauce
Vegetable cooking spray
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 ½ cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
1 box rotini pasta twists
1. Cook rotini according to package directions, drain. Toss lightly with butter.
2. Stir 4 Tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese into the spaghetti sauce.
3. Spray a 12 inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
5. Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken turning to coat with sauce. Reduce the heat to medium.
6. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Top with the mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese. Let stand 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
8. Serve chicken parmesan on top of buttered rotini. Makes 6 servings.