Dutch Potato Stuffing
3 tablespoons butter
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ cup chopped celery
6 pieces of cubed bread (any kind), dried out
1. Boil potatoes and mash in a large bowl.
2. Beat egg lightly and add to potatoes.
3. Sauté onion and celery in butter. Add to potatoes.
4. Mix cubed bread into potatoes.
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 min. or until browned on top.
6. Serve with gravy.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!