3 tablespoons butter
¼ cup chopped onion
¼ cup chopped celery
6 pieces of cubed bread (any kind), dried out
1. Boil potatoes and mash in a large bowl.
2. Beat egg lightly and add to potatoes.
3. Sauté onion and celery in butter. Add to potatoes.
4. Mix cubed bread into potatoes.
5. Bake at 350°F for 30 min. or until browned on top.
6. Serve with gravy.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.