At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Asian Noodle Bowl
8 ounce dry buckwheat soba noodles, udon noodles, or vermicelli noodles
2 cups vegetables broth
½ cup bottled peanut sauce
2 cups Chinese-style frozen stir-fry vegetables
½ cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain but do not rinse. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, combine broth and peanut sauce. Bring to a boil.
3. Stir in frozen vegetables and cooked noodles, return to boil, reduce heat.
4. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
5. Divide noodles and broth among 4 bowls.
6. Sprinkle with peanuts.