Aleah is a baby name of Arabic and Persian origin that means “high, exalted, sublime”. Aleah is a variant spelling of the more common names Aaliyah and Alia. Aleah is a lovely name with a musical sound.
Meaning of the name Aleah:
Arabic, Persian: high, exalted, sublime
Origin of the name Aleah:
Aleah is a variant spelling of the name Aaliyah. Aleah means “high, exalted, sublime”. Aleah is the feminine version of the name Aali.
Symbolism of the name Aleah:
Aleah’s meaning of “exalted” gives the name a royal weight. Symbols of royal power like the crown and scepter are appropriate for Aleah.
Style of the name Aleah:
Gender of the name Aleah:
Aleah is a girl's name.
Pronunciation of the name Aleah:
Number of syllables in the name Aleah:
Emotion evoked from the name Aleah:
Aleah evokes feelings of compassion and peace.
Alternative spellings for the name Aleah:
Aaliyah, Alia, Alya, Aliya
Nicknames for the name Aleah:
Popularity of the name Aleah:
According to the Social Security Administration, Aleah is a popular baby girl’s name. Aleah entered the top 1000 baby names in 1994. Aleah peaked in 2011 at #390.
Related names for the name Aleah:
Great middle names for the name Aleah and their meanings:
- Farah (happiness)
- Penelope (weaver)
- Juno (queen of the heavens)
- Cassia (cinnamon, hollow)
- Cyra (sun or throne, or lord)
- Itzel (rainbow lady)
- Dominique (belonging to the Lord)
- Serafina (ardent; fiery)
- Chloe (young green shoot)
- Esther (star)
- June (queen of the heavens, the month)
- Honore (woman of honor)
Famous people with the name Aleah:
- Aleah Lebeouf (American reality TV personality)
- Aleah Scheick (Miss Alaska USA 2005)
- Aleah Chapin (American painter)
- Aleah Liane Stanbridge (South African singer-songwriter)
- Aleah Woodmansee (American actress)
Aleah in popular culture:
- Aleah (television, “Siren’s Lament”)
- Aleah (video games, “World of Warcraft”)
- Alia (television, “Heroes)
- Alia (video games, “Mega Man” series)
- Alia Atreides (Dune series)