2 Thick cut boneless pork chops
Salt and pepper
½ cup flour
1. Cut pork lengthwise into 2 thin chops.
2. Place between plastic wrap and pound to ¼-inch thickness.
3. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Dredge in flour, coating both sides and shaking off excess.
5. Heat ¼-inch oil in a heavy skillet.
6. Add pork and fry until nicely browned, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
1. Pour off all but 2 Tablespoons of the fat.
2. Add 1 cup milk.
3. Heat until boiling, scraping up all the browned bits. Cook until thickened. (No need to add flour since the flour from the cooked pork chops is usually enough.)