1 pound bulk pork sausage
3 to 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 3 cups)
4 carrots, sliced thin or diced (optional)
½ cup water
Salt and pepper
6 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
1. Brown sausage in a large skillet. Drain off drippings.
2. Add potatoes, carrots if you wish and water to the meat in skillet.
3. Stir up the browned drippings from the bottom of skillet and mix through the meat and vegetables.
4. Cover and cook until vegetables are almost tender.
5. Add cabbage and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Cover and cook 5-8 minutes or until cabbage and potatoes are tender, stirring several times to prevent sticking.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.