Sweet Potato Balls
1 (40 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained very well
3 tablespoons butter at room temperature
Salt to taste
3 cups crushed cornflakes cereal
¾ cup real maple syrup
10 large marshmallows
1. Drain sweet potatoes and put into large mixing bowl.
2. Mash the potatoes with butter or margarine.
3. Salt to taste.
4. Hand pat mixture into ten 2 inch diameter balls.
5. Roll in crushed corn flakes and put into 9x12 inch greased baking dish.
6. Pour maple syrup evenly over all balls.
7. Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 40 minutes.
8. The last fifteen minutes put a marshmallow over each ball.