Garlic Chicken Thighs
An easy dinner that combines tender chicken crisped to perfection with robust garlic and rosemary. Great to have on hand for last minute company.
8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon rosemary
8 cloves garlic, 6 crushed,2 minced
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a mallet to flatten slightly.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat oil in a heavy non-stick pan over medium high heat.
4. Add rosemary and crushed garlic. Sauté 1-2 minutes, pressing down on rosemary and garlic to release flavor.
5. Remove rosemary and garlic from oil with a slotted spoon and discard.
6. Sauté chicken 5 minutes per side, turning frequently until browned and cooked throughout.
7. Stir in minced garlic during last 2 minutes of cooking. Serves 4.