A very smooth and creamy cheesecake recipe with a hint of chocolate. Complete decadence in a slice, and easy to make!
1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
24 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
3. Combine sugar, cream cheese, and flour, mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream, heavy cream,and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips and pour into crust.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan with a knife; cool before removing rim of pan.
5. Refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.