Kids Recipes I
Kids Recipe Ice Cream in a Bag
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk or half & half
6 Tablespoons rock salt
1 gallon-size Ziploc plastic bag
1 pint-size Ziploc plastic bag
1. Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
2. Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
3. Place the small bag inside the large one and seal again carefully.
4. Shake until mixture is ice cream, about 5 minutes.
5. Wipe off top of small bag, then open carefully and enjoy!
Kids Recipe Icy Cherries
4 cup cherries, pitted, sliced
1/2 cup Water
1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
2 Tablespoons Lime Juice, fresh
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved, about 1 - 2 minutes. Let cool.
2. Puree the cherries in a food processor or blender until smooth; place in a bowl along with sugar syrup and lime juice. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
3. Freeze until nearly solid, about 2 hours. Scoop mixture into a food processor or blender and beat until mixture is smooth, but not melted.
4. Spoon into dishes and serve immediately.
Kids Recipe List