Kids Recipes J
2 packages (8-serving size each) Jello Brand Gelatin, any flavor
2-1/2 cups boiling water
1. Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 3 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9 inch pan.
2. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm (gelatin does not stick to finger when touched).
3. Dip bottom of pan in warm water about 15 seconds. Cut into decorative shapes with cookie cutters all the way through gelatin or cut into 1-inch squares.
4. Lift from pan. Serve immediately.
Jello Fruit Popsicles
1 small box fruit flavored jello
2 cups fruit juice
2 cups boiling water
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Add juice and pour into Popsicle molds. Freeze.
Jello Popcorn Balls
1 cup light Karo syrup
1 cup granulated sugar
1 small box any flavor gelatin
1. Bring Karo syrup, sugar and gelatin to a boil.
2. Pour over 4 quarts of popcorn and mix well. Form into balls.