Kids Recipes T
Kids Recipe Toadstools
1 Small piece of Hershey bar
1 Saltine cracker
1/2 Large marshmallow
1 teaspoon Peanut butter
1. Spread peanut butter on saltine cracker. Top with Hershey bar piece and marshmallow.
2. Microwave 20 seconds. Yummy!
Kids Recipe Top Dog
8 Hot Dogs
1 can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8oz)
4 slices American Cheese, cut into 6 strips each
1. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2" of ends; insert 3 strips cheese in each slit.
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles; wrap dough over hot dog, keeping cheese up.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
4. Bake at 375 degree F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Kids Recipe Teddy Bear Carousel
1 Apple; cored
1/4 cup Peanut butter; creamy
2 Gummi bears
8 Teddy grahams
1. Cut apples crosswise into 1/4" slices to form circles.
2. Spread two circles with peanut butter. Stick four toothpicks, equal distances apart, around the edge of one apple circle, peanut butter side up.
3. Top with second apple circle, peanut butter side up, and secure to tops of toothpicks to form a carousel.
4. Stand four teddy grahams in the peanut butter between the toothpicks.
5. Place a gummi bear in the center of the carousel roof. Repeat to make a second carousel.
Kids Recipe List