Kids Recipes F
Kids Recipe Funny Face Carrot Salad
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1 small can crushed pineapple
1. Peel carrots. Roll up a few long shavings and save them for "hair" on a final salad.
2. Grate carrots with a grater.
3. Drain can of crushed pineapples in a strainer, using a spoon to push out the juice.
4. Toss pineapple with carrots, then add vanilla yogurt.
5. Spoon some salad onto a plate. Make a smiling face with raisins. Style carrot "hair", and serve.
Kids Recipe Fruit Sandwich
2 slices Bread (any kind)
2 Tablespoons Apple, or pear, or apricot chopped
3 Tablespoons small curd cottage cheese;
2 Tablespoons Pineapple crushed in natural juice
2 Tablespoon Slivered almonds
1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients (except the bread) together. Use more cottage cheese if necessary, to hold everything together.
2. Spread the mixture on the bread.
Kids Recipe List