1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1 small can crushed pineapple
1. Peel carrots. Roll up a few long shavings and save them for "hair" on a final salad.
2. Grate carrots with a grater.
3. Drain can of crushed pineapples in a strainer, using a spoon to push out the juice.
4. Toss pineapple with carrots, then add vanilla yogurt.
5. Spoon some salad onto a plate. Make a smiling face with raisins. Style carrot "hair", and serve.
2 slices Raisin Bread, lightly toasted
2 Tablespoons Apple, or pear, or apricot chopped
3 Tablespoons whipped cream cheese;
2 Tablespoons Pineapple crushed in natural juice
1. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients (except the bread) together. Use more cottage cheese if necessary, to hold everything together.
2. Spread the mixture on the bread.
|Kids Recipes A
Kids Recipes B
Kids Recipes C
Kids Recipes D
Kids Recipes E
Kids Recipes F
Kids Recipes G
Kids Recipes H
Kids Recipes I
Kids Recipes J
Kids Recipes K
Kids Recipes L
Kids Recipes M
|Kids Recipes N
Kids Recipes O
Kids Recipes P
Kids Recipes Q
Kids Recipes R
Kids Recipes S
Kids Recipes T
Kids Recipes U
Kids Recipes V
Kids Recipes W
Kids Recipes X
Kids Recipes Y
Kids Recipes Z
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.