Emani is a strikingly attractive baby name suitable for both boys and girls. With its symphonic blend of long and soft vowels, this name blends into countless languages that range from Asian to African. Emani is the name of a village in Andhra Pradesh, and Emani Dune is also a main character in the series Guava Island. Keep reading to learn more about this baby name.
Meaning of the name Emani:
Arabic, Swahili: Faith, trust, belief
Origin of the name Emani:
Emani is a spelling variation of the name Imani. The name derives from the Arabic element īmān (إِيمَان) and means “faith,” “confidence,” or “belief.” Emani is a gender-neutral name found throughout the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. For example, the name is spelled إيماني in Arabic, امنی in Urdu, and इमानि in Hindi.
Symbolism of the name Emani:
Emani is a Middle Eastern name that means “faith.” One of the most common references to Emani is Quran 40:28 (translated into English as “Surely God guides the faithful”). In East Africa, symbols of Emani include the ankh of life and the djed pillar of steadfast belief.
Style of the name Emani:
Gender of the name Emani:
Emani is a beautiful name for both boys and girls.
Pronunciation of the name Emani:
Number of syllables in the name Emani:
Emotion evoked from the name Emani:
The name Emani evokes feelings of earnestness and endurance.
Alternative spellings for the name Emani:
Nicknames for the name Emani:
Popularity of the name Emani:
According to the Social Security Administration index, Emani was the 978th most popular baby name for girls in 2020.
Related names for the name Emani:
Great middle names for Emani and their meanings:
- Andre (defender of men)
- Asa (healer)
- Chance (luck, good fortune)
- Florian (flowering, flourishing)
- Genesis (birth, origin, beginning)
- Glen (valley)
- Morgan (sea chieftain)
- Rayyan (luxuriant)
- Roscoe (roebuck forest)
- Sadiya (lucky, fortunate, happy)
- Tau (lion)
- Yaron (sing, shout, express joy)
- Zeno (gift of Zeus, sky, shine)
Famous people with the name Emani:
- Emani Alathari (actress)
- Emani Biswas (politician)
- Emani “22” Johnson (singer)
- Emani Kumar (environmental planner)
- Emani McAllister (actress)
- Emani Gabrielle Moss (public figure)
- Emani Srinivasa Rao (recording engineer)
- Emani “Canon” Sambayya (priest)
- Emani Sankara Sastry (musician)
- Emani White (actress)
Emani in popular culture:
- Emani (village in Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Emani (character in Darkfire Heroes)
- Emani Dune (character in Guava Island)