Kids Recipes W
1 lb Ground beef
1 1/2 cup Mung bean sprouts
Salt and pepper to taste
6 Hamburger buns
1. Wash sprouts with warm water.
2. Mix one cup of the sprouts, the ground beef and the raw egg together in a bowl. Reserve the remaining sprouts until later.
3. Form burgers into six patties. Place in fry pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Cook on medium heat until they are well browned underneath. Carefully turn the patties. Season again and cook until the second side is well browned.
5. Place on open buns and serve with the"worm" sprouts sprinkled on top as a garnish.
2 Celery stalks
16 Carrot rounds
1/2 cup Peanut butter, cheese spread or ranch dressing
1. Cut celery stalks crosswise into two pieces each, about 3" long.
2. Push toothpicks through sides of celery to form axles for four wheels.
3. Fill celery wagon with peanut butter, cheese or dressing. Stick carrot rounds onto ends of toothpicks. Cover tips with raisins.
4. Stick a toothpick into the end of the celery at a 45 degree angle to form wagon handle. Cover tip with raisin.