Khloee is a unique modern baby name for girls. Phonetically pleasing in sound, this name has become a popular choice among models and media personalities. Khloee is also the name of a character in Into the Wilderness by Catherine Browning, and Khloee is a main character in Tales from the Street by Genetta Coleman. Keep reading to learn more about this name.
Meaning of the name Khloee:
Greek: Green shoot, new growth, springtime
Origin of the name Khloee:
Khloee is an alternative spelling of the name Khloe. This name derives from the Greek word Χλόη (Chloë) and means “green shoot.” It referred to the new plant growth that occurs during springtime, and it was an epithet of the Greek goddess Demeter.
Symbolism of the name Khloee:
Khloee is a variation of Khloe or Chloe. This name originates from the Greek word Χλόη and means “green shoot.” The name was a title of the goddess Demeter, and it celebrated the resurrection of new plant life that occurs every spring. Symbols of the goddess Demeter included the wheat bushel and the torch.
Style of the name Khloee:
Gender of the name Khloee:
Khloee is a girl's name.
Pronunciation of the name Khloee:
Number of syllables in the name Khloee:
Emotion evoked from the name Khloee:
The name Khloee evokes feelings of freshness and freedom.
Alternative spellings for the name Khloee:
Nicknames for the name Khloee:
Popularity of the name Khloee:
According to the Social Security Administration index, Khloee was the 2,688th most popular baby name for girls in 2020.
Related names for the name Khloee:
Great middle names for Khloee and their meanings:
- Aryn (exalted, high mountain, land of abundance)
- Belladonna (beautiful lady)
- Cassidy (curly-haired, clever)
- Danielle (God is my judge)
- Felicity (happiness, good fortune, hope, bliss)
- Ginger (reddish-orange, liveliness, fragrant spice)
- Ludmila (favor of the people)
- Meera (ocean, sea, saint, prosperous)
- Noel (Christmas)
- Pippa (friend of horses)
- Tereza (late summer, harvest time)
- Ume (apricot, plum)
- Yvette (archer, bowman, yew tree)
Famous people with the name Khloee:
- Khloee Caudell (basketball player)
- Khloee Gregory (softball player)
- Khloee Jae (model)
- Khloee Johnson (public figure)
- Khloee Caprice McDonald (TikTok personality)
Khloee in popular culture:
- Khloee (character in Into the Wilderness by Catherine Browning)
- Khloee (character in Tales from the Street by Genetta Coleman)